EF Auckland language school highlights
- Newly opened language school in the centre of Auckland featuring a complete interior and exterior renovation
- Modern classrooms and the latest language learning technology
- English lessons for young professionals on offer
- 3 minute walk from Queen Street's shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to popular parts of Auckland like Wynard Quarter and Waitemata Harbour
- Organised excursions to Rotorua, Coromandel and Piha Beach
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at the language school
Why choose our language school in Auckland?
EF Auckland has everything you could ask for in a language school: a central location, comfortable modern facilities, an enthusiastic team of English teachers, activities scheduled both during the week and on weekends, and a friendly international student body. Students from over 30 countries attend our language school in Auckland each year, so you can count on studying with people from a range of countries. Some of our students come to Auckland from abroad to learn English and others are already living in Auckland when they begin their course.
Whether you need to improve your English for academic, professional, or personal reasons, you'll find the course you need at our language school. Classes start every Monday all year round with a range of levels, intensities, and specialisations depending on your goals and abilities. Many of those who choose to study at our English language school in Auckland are university students or young professionals, but we have courses for students as young as 16, and adults of any age are welcome!
Accommodation & activities
Our language school in Auckland offers accommodation and after-class activities for all students. We run trips around New Zealand on the weekend as well. These are all opportunities to speak English outside of class, practicing the language skills you've been taught and improving your fluency.
Live with a host family in Auckland and immerse yourself in the culture of New Zealand. During daily meals with your host family, you'll practice your English conversation skills, pick up expressions, and learn about what's going on in the country. Course prices in our language school in Auckland include host family accommodation.
Stay in a student residence in Auckland with students from all over the world and practice speaking English together. Our student residences in Auckland have a variety of room types and amenities so ask for more details.
You can start at our language school in Auckland on any Monday of the year and study for as little as two weeks or as long as you wish. We will customise your English course in Auckland to your specific needs and objectives, so prices will vary. All prices below include accommodation in a host family.
|2 wks||$1,880 NZD||$2,020 NZD||$2,150 NZD|
|3 wks||$2,820 NZD||$3,030 NZD||$3,225 NZD|
|4 wks||$3,760 NZD||$4,040 NZD||$4,300 NZD|
|5 wks||$4,700 NZD||$5,050 NZD||$5,375 NZD|
|6 wks||$5,640 NZD||$6,060 NZD||$6,450 NZD|
|8 wks||$7,520 NZD||$8,080 NZD||$8,600 NZD|
|10 wks||$9,220 NZD||$9,900 NZD||$10,540 NZD||$10,680 NZD|
|12 wks||$11,720 NZD||$12,480 NZD||$12,640 NZD|
|16 wks||$15,360 NZD||$16,360 NZD||$16,560 NZD|
|20 wks||$19,000 NZD||$20,240 NZD||$20,480 NZD|
|+ 1* wks||$910 NZD||$970 NZD||$980 NZD|
|Summer Supplements||$95 NZD|
|Internship (8 weeks)||$8,340 NZD|
|Internship Plus Intensive||$12,480 NZD|
|Internship Plus General||$11,720 NZD|
|Language Year (9 months)||$25,990 NZD|
Included in the price
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons per week (13 hours 20 minutes, 17 hours 20 minutes, 21 hours 20 minutes) using our proprietary EF Method Learning System
- EF Standard English Test for placement and certification
- EF Course Certificate
- Graduation Report
- Access to our online language school both pre & post course
- Access to My EF where you can meet and exchange with classmates
- Twin room with a local homestay
- Monday-Friday: breakfast and dinner
- Weekends: breakfast, lunch and dinner
(Residence options will differ to the above)
- Digital learning media
- Wireless Wi-Fi Internet inside the EF Auckland language school